Sunday, April 01, 2007

tiredness...

In case you're wondering where I've been, here's a quick rundown before I pass out for a quick Sunday nap...

Today: helped lead worship @ Flamingo & sang a neat little Lenny Kravitz tune. Brian taught on obedience. (The video team was all over the place this weekend! Word!)

Yesterday: My little sister's wedding. I was the audio/video guy and a groomsman...so actually that day actually started days before the ceremony when I started putting together the slideshow for my sister and her then-future husband...there's a whole lot more to tell, but that'll come later.

Friday: finished two videos, & went to the wedding rehearsal/dinner...stayed up way too late in order to finish the slideshow

Last week: videos, videos, videos

Last Sunday: filled in for the worship paster at the Hallandale Campus.

The week before that: the aforementioned vacation.

So, it's been a very eventful past few days, and while it's true that there were times that things seemed to be getting out of hand with the amount of hats I had to swap around in order to keep all the plates spinning (metaphorically speaking), I did find several well-spent quiet pockets of time here and there to unwind and reflect and basically keep myself from turning into a human DOing rather than a human BEing (it's funny how much discipline spending time in quietness requires of me. Or maybe it's sad. Or an odd mixture of both).

That said, I'm outta here!

No comments: