Thursday, July 19, 2007

Praises

I was going to write this rousing intellectual tour-de-force about how amazingly grateful and blessed I am that I have a future father-in-law who is nothing like this guy:

I may still write it and post it later, because there are a whole lot of great things I could write about the way my suegros make my trips to their home something to look forward to, but I got distracted by this photo and have since decided to post it instead, just because it shows another reason why Steph and I get along so well with each other:
The best part is, I didn't even know she was making that face behind me at the time...surely a woman after my own heart.

1 comment:

Dominic said...

So when do you and your fiancée want to come over for dinner?

:-)

- Dominic

PS - you might like my blog:
http://www.thezenkitchen.com