Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Where did Mauricio go?

Sorry for the lack of posting, guys. I've been sick for the past two days. What started as a minor headache on Saturday turned into a full-out hack-fest late Monday night. I've since traded in the cough for a fever and soreness in my eyes.

I suppose the good news is that this forces me to actually sit still , which I normally have a great deal of trouble doing; if it weren't for the achey-dizziness that accompanies walking, I'd probably be at work sharing my germs with poor Ian and Brian.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know what's up. We'll be back to our regularly scheduled program hopefully by tomorrow.

2 comments:

Heather Palacios said...

Hope you feel better, man. You kicked butt on last week's giving video. Props, man, props

Danisa said...

Pobrecito Mo!