Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Pack it up, pack it in

Hey gang,

Another fine work day has come to an end. Now begins all the other little to-dos that are right now lurking about waiting for me to get home. That being said, I figured I'd better put some type down now before I get home, because otherwise, you may not hear from me until well past Friday.

Updates, updates!

My .mac membership will automatically expire in less than 15 days if I don't cancel it. I kinda want to keep it, but $105 is way too much to pay for what for me right now is basically a neat-looking email service. I was thinking about hosting Steph and I's wedding site there whenever I got around to learning how too use iWeb, but with my recent acquisition of Dreamweaver I may just try to find somewhere that'll rent me some space on the web and pay 20 bucks to keep the page online (assuming that I find some of that elusive "free time" people keep on telling me about).
So, one day there will be a nifty little link to your right pointing you to what will surely be a "aww"-inspiring wedding page (you can groan now).
The moral of the story? After much thought, I have come to the conclusion that $105 is quite frankly an utterly ridiculous amount of money to pay for an email account, even if it is from Apple. You're better off saving your money to get an iPhone.

Next thing. I'm moving! I am currently moving out of my mom's house and into the apartment where, Lord willing, my future bride and I will make our home. Word!
And I just finished painting the kitchen and it looks flippin' awesome. Word!
And I plan on installing some more light fixtures and learning how to do crown molding and practicing basically how to show Stephanie that I'm one of those useful-around-the-house kind of guys, not one of the those other guys who hire guys (like who I will be) who are useful around the house and make the other guys (the aforementioned hire-ers) wish they were. Yeah. Rockin' stuff, I know.

All that said, I'm off to go eat some food and move more of my junk. ¡Hasta Luego!

No comments: