Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Oh my word....

Jesus Is: Remix, Hilllsong LondonJesus Is: Remix is my new favorite album...you should all go to iTunes right now and download it and then play it many times.

The remix of "Where the Love Lasts Forever" is suh-weeeeet! Especially where they replaced the I-V-vi-V progression in the hook with the IV-V-vi, just to make it sound more hip...yeah, the song now sounds like about six other trance tunes you've heard fifty times, but I still like it. Yeah, I know it's Hillsong and that I work in ministry, which pretty much means that every one of their songs is my favorite worship song of all time, but this one is really good, I promise.

1 comment:

Heather Palacios said...

SOLD! going to iTunes right now and buying the whole thing. Anything you, the music-guru, recommends...I'm getting!