Friday, March 28, 2008

Oops


Hey there, kiddos...
I know, it's been ages since I've made a proper post...Easter will do that to you- correction, Easter while working in full-time ministry in the United States will do that to you.

Anywho, to sort of make up for it, I'm attaching a small diagram of various things I've been up to over the past few weeks (notice how all of it is church-related)


Actually, the truth is that there are way more cool things to write about than I really have the time or the energy for at the moment, so I'm going to be lame and reference Heredes' blog. He's got all of the facts and sums it up nicely. Suffice it to say that we're still trying to recover some of the sleep we missed over the last two weeks.
Given all that went down, though, I'd say it was worth it...here's one of the videos the team put together last week. It was filmed on Thursday morning at 8 am and finished Friday around 7:30 am, an occurrence which probably won't be happening anymore once I'm  married. 
Enjoy!



Graveyard Video-RationaLIES from Flamingo Road Church on Vimeo.

No comments: