Monday, November 27, 2006

Quickie

*This is just a quick update on my blogging status: I was out of town for most of last week due to Thanksgiving, and this week I probably won't have time to blog at all since this is probably going to be the most intense week of the semester; I've got two quizzes, a major test, a final orchestration project, a senior recital, an on location shoot, and a ton of video editing to do, all in the same week. Please bear with me.*

PS: The good news in all of this is that I have an amazing girlfriend and an amazing possibly-future-family-in-law that I love with all of my heart, as well as an amazing group of people I work with who I also love with all of my heart, and a slightly dysfunctional family that I love with all of my heart. Also, I play saxophone, which makes me happy. Okay, I'm off to go sleep now. Peace be with you.

PPS: It's after Thanksgiving! Bring on the Christmas music!

PPPS: BTW, I have a Starbucks gig in Doral this Friday night. Call me if you want to drink free coffee and hear some live jazz music.

1 comment:

*~*STePH*~* said...

Babe, Just wanted to say thank you for all the support you've given to my family during these times. My grandfather approved very highly of you, He saw you as one of his own grandchildren... I know you know, my family loves you!

Thanks for being you... It is a blessing to be on the journey with you!