Thursday, October 12, 2006

Graduation

Happy Thursday, kids!

Another day came and went. Beautiful.
One of the great things about the passage of time is that it does pass. I'm another 24-hours closer to graduation and the close of the current chapter of life that I'm in. Not to say that I'm not enjoying the ride (I think we established that I am going to resist whining on my blog a few posts back), but I am very very very eager finally to be free to directly leverage everything I've got in one direction, and to explore this adulthood a lot of guys in my generation seem to have missed, or at least postponed.
(speaking of which, one day soon I will take a nice leisurely stroll down tangent lane with some speculation as to why it is so many of us are living in these weird adultescent time warps - complete with nifty examples - but that's a topic for another post.)

So yeah, time passes.

No comments: